Photo Management sOFTWARE
A little less administration, a little more action.
- As soon as your teams take photos in the field, PhotoWorks automatically organizes and updates smart albums with dynamic filters for your custom criteria.
- Easily find, sort, and analyze groups of photos by region, product, date, user, category, and more—then share collections instantly with stakeholders in JPG, PDF, PowerPoint, or shareable links.
- Emiliano Gonzalez, Regional Vice President of Sales Development, Mattress Firm
Photo Library Software
Focus on what matters.
Connect task response data to your photos, then filter them by what they contain using unlimited fields of metadata from your unique data collection and task assignments, including:
- Date Submitted
- Task Title
- Place Name
- Place Type
- Place Address
- Task Brand
- Task Supplier
dynamic photo sorting
See it all with one click.
- View photos easily on any device with PhotoWorks’ responsive design, the best photo management software on the market.
- Use intuitive grid layouts for quick scrolling and sorting, with photo details clearly displayed in each image for ultimate at-a-glance context.
Instant Photo Reporting
Fix it as soon as you spot it.
Receive real-time insights on every photo that’s submitted, and instantly spot issues or trends for quick resolution.
Software for Retail Photos
Create beautiful reports, instantly.
- No more manually compiling photo reports; simply click a button to build powerful reports in seconds.
- Choose the export format that works best for you, including PowerPoint, PDF, or JPG.
See your field in perfect
Our photo-first platform gives enterprise leaders a real-time view of execution
across every location and every team.
Field teams use our mobile app to capture live photos from the frontline.
As soon as teams complete tasks, photos instantly appear in your PhotoWorks library with contextual filters for dynamic sorting.
Easily analyze and filter key metadata attached to your photos and find just what you need, right where you need it.
Instantly generate shareable photo reports in PPT, PDF, or JPEG formats with the layout style and photo details you choose.
Real-time photo management & reporting
The proof is in your pictures.
Track execution everywhere with flexible photo tasks for any process.
Optimize Daily OperationsUse PhotoWorks to gain visual confirmation of completed SOPs and daily checklists. Include photo tasks in your operational forms to track live execution in every location from wherever you are. FORM for Daily Operations
Increase Safety & QualitySee that safety and quality standards are met and ensure compliance with real-time visual confirmation of PPE, cleaning and maintenance procedures, and food safety measures. FORM for Safety
Improve Marketing & MerchandisingVerify execution of promos, displays, seasonal sellers, and POP materials in every location with geotagged and time-stamped photo tasks. FORM for Merchandising
See it all in action.
Field Sales teams at PepsiCo leverage the FORM MarketX platform to drive sales, save time in-store, and track trends in the market across locations.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is improving business outcomes and creating competitive advantages for leading beverage brands. Although the technology itself is complex, its proliferation is easy
Overnight, the world’s frontline workers in essential retail emerged as the heroes they are during the COVID-19 pandemic, while furloughed workers from other retail sectors