Mobile Market Intelligence
Your reps, regions, and
goals—all in one place.
Instantly track on- and off-premise execution using FORM’s configurable
solutions for Beer, Wine, and Spirits brands and distributors.
Improve Off-Premise Attainment
Combine mobile task management with cutting-edge machine learning technology to optimize rep performance, increase engagement, and drive sales.
Track Off-Premise Share
Use dynamic task management, photo capture, and real-time insights to translate data and images from the field into actionable reports.
Improve Display Execution
Track planogram compliance, merchandising, POP, and display execution to confirm price, position, and stock levels.
Boost On-Premise Execution
Audit placement on beer menus, cocktail menus, beer taps, and back bars with just a few taps. Quickly track competitor assortment, identify opportunities to drive sales, elevate brand placement, and improve product training for teams.
Analyze Competitive Data
Leverage real-time reporting that analyzes pricing, positional compliance, and customer insights to inform future programs and GTM strategy.
- We’ve taken machine learning and computer vision technology to create a game-changing AI for Beer, Wine, and Spirits brands.
- Our beverage sales software identifies, tags, and analyzes products on mobile to collect critical market data you need—all in near real-time.
- Now, your reps can spend less time collecting data and building reports, and more time doing what matters most to your business: selling.
Less time-wasting, more integrating.
Software for distributors
- Create smart place groups organized by custom properties you define, like volume tiers for on-premise or off-premise accounts.
- Route teams to their next account using in-app maps with locations safely stored in the cloud.
- Instantly view and analyze rep performance and field execution with geo-tagged and time-stamped submissions.
Fluid Data Capture
Easy, breezy, Image Recognition.
- Use Image Recognition by GoSpotCheck to instantly analyze your product placement on menus, in the cooler, on the shelf, on taps, and on back bars.
- Our fluid capture capability allows reps to take photos in the field in one fell swoop before products are automatically identified and tagged.
- Reps receive insights and analytics for each photo on-device in near real-time, so they can spot and resolve issues on the spot.
- Choose from 12 different task types, including count, price, item catalogs, and photo, and use dynamic form logic to drive the right action from anywhere.
- Easily send tasks to the right rep in the right territory at the right time—every time, and get structured insights back upon completion.
- Configure push notifications and email alerts to instantly identify and resolve issues that arise in the field.
Simpler ways to manage people, places, and processes.
- Configure smart teams and smart places to efficiently assign tasks by role or location type in bulk.
- Access location history that’s safely stored in the cloud to see performance across accounts—and never lose data in case of team turnover.
- Create custom product catalogs so teams can capture data quickly on the SKUs that matter to you. Then assign tasks and filter data based on certain criteria such as SKU, product name, or category for powerful insights.
See it all in action.
GoSpotCheck announces automated planogram compliance through computer vision, which they will unveil at NRF’s Retail Show in January.
FORM Announces Sales & Marketing Team Member Promotions to Advance its Commercial Organization in 2024
FORM recently announced the promotions of four key team members across its commercial departments to position the team for success in 2024.
Trends and Takeaways from the National Beer Wholesaler Association’s Annual Convention and Tradeshow Every year, The National Beer Wholesalers Association holds its annual convention and