retail execution mobile app
Stock up on seamless solutions.
Track execution instantly using FORM’s configurable retail management system software.
Enhance Daily Operations
Instantly measure execution of SOPs and daily checklists, and get notified of out-of-stocks and voids to resolve issues as soon as they appear in-store.
Improve Marketing & Merchandising
View real-time submissions of planogram execution, displays, signs, and POP materials. Upload reference and training materials to guide your teams in the field.
Optimize New Program Launches
Keep your teams aligned from day one by providing launch materials, program overviews, and sourcing and distribution details all in one easy-to-use app.
Improve Planogram Compliance
Measure your market position in real-time and ensure retail execution of brand standards, trade programs, and promotions using our photo reporting software.
Under Armour improves merchandising with GoSpotCheck by FORM.
See how Under Armour’s field teams use our mobile app to improve sales, customer interactions, product issues, merchandising, and marketing—all in real-time.
Retail execution mobile app
Instant communication, instant impact.
- Use our team communication features for instant messaging between retail teams and management.
- Configure structured groups and users by job title, department, or district to get the right information to the right person—every time.
- Get important bulletins out to your field and boost connection for frontline teams based on role and location attributes.
Move merchandising to mobile.
- Assign photo tasks to your teams in the field and capture live images of retail execution from any location.
- See real-time execution of merchandising and SOPs with data and images geo-stamped by location, time, and user.
- View and export photos in PDF, Powerpoint, or shareable links for easy distribution.
retail business management systems
Report with power and precision.
- Measure retail execution in real-time with configurable reporting dashboards that provide analytics by task, team, location, and more.
- Drill into real-time data and reach conclusions at-a-glance. Win in the field with advanced insights powered by Looker, a Gartner Magic Quadrant leader.
IMAGE RECOGNITION AI
Get full-store visibility.
Powered by machine learning and computer vision, our mobile app provides an easy way to audit more display types than any other software on the market—so you can drive the right action in-store. Audit everything from shelf, display, and cold box to cooler and menu for flawless retail execution in every store.
Retail Task List
Teams and tasks, together at last.
- Choose from 12 different task types to create efficient daily task lists to audit merchandising and SOPs with dynamic form logic to drive the right action everywhere.
- Easily send tasks to the right person in the right place at the right time—every time, and get structured insights back upon completion.
- Configure push notifications and email alerts to instantly identify and resolve issues that arise in-store.
Manage people, places, and processes like a pro.
- Easily manage people and tasks with smart teams and places, and assign tasks by role or location type in bulk.
- Manage user profiles in one place and ensure they’re always accurate with integrations for Human Resource Management software.
- Access location history that’s safely stored in the cloud to view performance across accounts—and never lose data with team turnover.
- Create custom catalogs using searchable lists specific to your products. Assign tasks and filter data based on certain criteria such as SKU, brand, or category.
Less time-wasting, more integrating.
See it all in action.
What’s in Store for Retailers This Year The National Retail Federation’s Retail’s Big Show commenced two weeks ago, but it’s still fresh in our minds.
GoSpotCheck announces automated planogram compliance through computer vision, which they will unveil at NRF’s Retail Show in January.
FORM Announces Sales & Marketing Team Member Promotions to Advance its Commercial Organization in 2024
FORM recently announced the promotions of four key team members across its commercial departments to position the team for success in 2024.