MarketSource’s business is built on a team of on-the-go sales and marketing experts who visit retail sites to educate, motivate, and drive sales for high-tech and high-end products.
- This young, digitally native workforce comprises thousands of full and part-time employees across North America.
- They serve as subject matter experts in the field, supporting sales, customer engagement, and retail sales associate training for dozens of top retail and product brands.
- MarketSource saw an opportunity for a solution to support their flexible work style and schedule
- The solution could simultaneously equip them to collect the real-time, actionable information to deliver sales results for clients.
MarketSource turned to FORM.com for an enterprise forms automation solution that would optimize the effectiveness and boost the value of its mobile workforce.
The goal was to give field workers the ability to ask the right questions at the right time to increase marketing intelligence and efficiency with a data collection solution that fits seamlessly into their daily workflow.
FORM.com powers the daily “Check-in Call Reports” that employees use in their fieldwork. These reports integrate with MarketSource’s Representative Engagement Platform (REPFirst), which is a fully integrated and innovative set of tools for workforce management, communication, training, and customer insight collection designed for its mobile-first workforce.
With just a few clicks, workers launch a “Check-in Call Report” customized to each specific sales visit:
- Using geofencing, FORM.com serves up a report to be completed based on location and customer-specific requirements.
- Built-in logic focuses the visit on specific questions and tasks, presenting questions that follow the logic of the assignment and are structured based on previous answers.
The streamlined FORM.com reporting provides the MarketSource management team with timely access to critical information that enhances customer support and shapes short and long-term business decisions.
MarketSource developed REPFirst on the intelligent Kronos D5 platform, leveraging the open-API framework to layer its own user experience on top of tight-knit integrations from key Workforce Dimensions Technology Partners. In addition to FORM.com, these technology partners include Passport Corporation, which provides smart routing and scheduling capabilities, and Rodio, which enables workforce social communications and collaboration.
FORM.com now powers simple, mobile-friendly daily reporting from retail site visits by thousands of MarketSource employees.
By putting FORM.com into the hands of its workforce, MarketSource is gaining real-time information on clients’ products, training, campaigns, and successes from thousands of sources. Because frontline reporting is now as seamless as possible, MarketSource employees cover more ground, gather more information, and deliver more value daily.
According to Steve Wilson, MarketSource Executive Director of Services and Capabilities:
It’s a solution our employees touch every day, prompting them through critical work that ensures consistent branding, training, and customer experience for our clients. The capabilities to create effective workflows, add logic, and pre-populate information based on location and account information, all delivered in an easy-to-use, mobile-first app have made FORM.com a great fit for our data collection needs.
We’ve utilized other data collection tools in the past and always run into limitations on functionality. With FORM.com, we haven’t run into something we wanted this software to help us do for our clients that it wasn’t capable of doing. We are able to utilize Form within our REP Solution to capture the insights that help our clients adjust their messaging, coverage, and approach for retail, rapidly and effectively.