Technical Support QA (UA)
- Experience as a Technical Support Analyst, Software Support Engineer or similar role;
- Experience with incident tracking systems (JIRA);
- Experience with Web applications;
- Experience in log analysis and associated root cause investigation;
- Good knowledge of SQL;
- Experience in: UNIX, Windows;
- Familiarity with XML, JSON standards;
- Understanding of networking concepts such as HTTP, Email, DNS, SSL;
- Experience with scripting, programming will be a plus;
- Experience with CI/CD (TeamCity) will be a plus;
- English – intermediate.
Qualification and responsibilities:
- Very technically capable, understands different tools, fast learner;
- Great communication skills, reaches out when process stuck, works with other teams to ensure success of the overall process;
- Highly motivated and takes ownership of process;
- Self-organized - can work without too much support;
- Team player;
- Very detail oriented, likes puzzles and identifying root causes.
- Issues investigation and root cause analysis;
- Participating in hotfix delivery process;
- Collaborating closely with Product management, DEV, QA and operations team.
We are the global leader in data collection and business process optimization software — Form.com. Whether it’s streamlining data capture, automating form-driven operations, or dramatically improving data analysis, we deliver unique cloud-based solutions configured to the specific enterprise needs. Since beginning operations in 2002, we became the premier solutions provider and a strategic technology partner for many of the world’s largest enterprises.