System Administrator (Operations) (UA)
We are looking for an experienced System Administrator to strengthen our Service operation team.
- Support and maintenance application and related services in the production environment;
- Application and related services troubleshooting;
- Analyze and isolate issues;
- Investigating and resolving applications issues escalated by QA, DEV, support (1-st line) or internal monitoring;
- Linux/Solaris administration;
- Java based application support;
- Make continuous improvements to the performance of the system;
- Work on day-to-day tasks and find ways to automate them.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Experience in *nix servers administration 3+ years (Unix/Linux);
- Basic knowledges of shell scripting and common GNU tools [bash/grep/awk/sed/etc] and ability to use them;
- Experience in setup and configure any Web servers (Nginx or Apache);
- Experience with configuration of any management system (Ansible or Puppet);
- Experience in setup/support Databases (MySQL, etc.);
- Basic knowledge of protocols (such as HTTP/HTTPS, FTP/FTPS/SFTP, SMTP);
- Sysadmin and/or DevOps experience desired;
- Problem detection with capacity/performance issues;
- Professional and positive communication skills;
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- “Technical” level of English (reading and writing documentation).
- Able to work with multiple tasks;
- Able to deal with routine;
- Self-motivated learner.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in setup/support Web applications (with Tomcat, etc.);
- Experience in setup and configure Mail servers;
- Experience with any Virtualization systems;
- Prior experience and no problem crunching cases in a support queue;
- Experience in setting any monitoring systems;
- Experience in setup any Backup solutions.
- Ability to deal with an occasionally flexible schedule;
- This position requires “on-call” time (The candidate should be ready for periodical on-call duty. A week of duty (24/7) once per month. Response time 30 minutes).
Our flagship product, Form.com, coupled with our extraordinary services offerings makes us the global leader in enterprise inspection software. Whether it’s streamlining data capture, automating operations, or dramatically improving data analysis, we deliver unique cloud-based solutions configured to specific enterprise needs. Since beginning operations in 2002, we have become the premier solutions provider and a strategic technology partner for many of the world’s largest enterprises.