We are looking for a Support Analyst to assist our customers with problems when using KeySurvey and FORM applications. Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries,recommending solutions, and guiding users through features and functionalities.
Candidate is expected to support different schedules:
- 8-15 Kyiv Time;
- 10-18 Kyiv Time;
- 14-22 Kyiv Time;
- 17-01 Kyiv Time;
- 23-8 Kyiv Time.
- Fluent English;
- 1-2 years of experience on Customer Support Analyst\Representative position;
- Experience in B2B Clients and Enterprise solutions support;
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
- Strong desire to be helpful;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize issues;
- Customer focused, experience in handling issues and or customer complaints;
- Excellent written and communication skills;
- Experience using common software (MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Experience in writing test documentation: checklists, bug reports, test case;
- Experience in working with browser development tools: Chrome DevTool, Firebug;
- Basic understanding of client-server applications work;
- Basic knowledge of CSS/HTML
- Knowledge of the help desk software, and remote support tools (i.e. Zendesk, GotoMeeting, WebEx, Zoom).
Beneficial would be:
- Basic knowledge of API;
- Experience working with offshore technical teams;
- Ability to handle Client escalations and act as a main communication point with Clients.
- Сhallenging and exciting work;
- Ability to work remotely;
- Convenient coworking space just a few minutes from the subway (right after the quarantine);
- Social package including health insurance;
- Direct contract with US-based company.