Senior Java Developer (UA)
Form.com is looking for an experienced Senior Java Developer.
What role will you play?
You will be involved in data collection-centered projects, from opportunity assessment (providing estimations of the development effort) to project execution, and partner closely with the top-level development team.
Our development process/stack:
- We use Java11, Spring 5+ and SOAP/REST APIs.
- We have Continuous Integration with TeamCity.
- We follow Git-Flow branching approach.
- We write Unit tests with more than 80% coverage.
- We have automated UI tests written by QAs.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer.
- Experience with the integration projects.
- Java 8 deep knowledge.
- Spring 4+ deep knowledge.
- Experience with server-side REST API endpoint development in java
- Ability to communicate and consult on technical issues.
- Understanding of scalable web applications architecture concepts and approaches.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Experience or knowledge about CI(TeamCity)/CD.
- Experience working with clients on Enterprise level projects/programs.
- Understanding and translating client requirements.
- Creating and presenting technical/architecture diagrams and approach.
- Experience and ownership of development work scoping and estimations.
- Ability and experiencing with breaking down overall solution into specific tasks for the internal development and QA team.
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
We are the global leader in data collection and business process optimization software – Form.com. Whether it’s streamlining data capture, automating form-driven operations, or dramatically improving data analysis, we deliver unique cloud-based solutions configured to the specific enterprise needs. Since beginning operations in 2002, we became the premier solutions provider and a strategic technology partner for many of the world's largest enterprises.