QA Specialist (UA)
We are looking for Middle Manual QA Engineer who will provide quality test efforts for testing backend, frontend, and mobile application.
- Participate in the design and implementation of Q/A test strategies and protocols used in QA processes;
- Ensure the full application of all relevant QA protocols, processes, and procedures
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of experience as a Manual QA Engineer in a Software Company;
- Experience in testing of RESTful or SOAP Web Services;
- Experience in Mobile Testing;
- Knowledge of multiple test types and ways of organizing them in the process of testing various applications;
- Knowledge of and experience of working with databases;
- Experience in creating/managing test documentation (RTM, test strategy, test plans, test cases etc.);
- Good written and spoken English (at least B1 level);
Nice to Have:
- Thorough knowledge of QA best practices across the SDLC;
- Practical experience in configuration test suites for CI;
- Familiarity with any programming language;
- Basic knowledge of Linux CLI.
We are the global leader in data collection and business process optimization software — Form.com. Whether it’s streamlining data capture, automating form-driven operations, or dramatically improving data analysis, we deliver unique cloud-based solutions configured to the specific enterprise needs. Since beginning operations in 2002, we became the premier solutions provider and a strategic technology partner for many of the world’s largest enterprises.