- Consult with clients, defining projects, and building and executing project plans;
- Produce requirements and functional specification documentations;
- Work in conjunction with solution architects, development and quality assurance teams to provide the best solution for the client;
- Solution architect form build, design and workflow solutions;
- Play the role of the bridge between client and technology;
- Travel onsite for scoping, training, and solution rollout (5-10%);
- Produce training and product release documents;
- Drive implementation-related activities for new client launches;
- Communicate with a clear, articulate, and professional demeanor;
- Take a leadership role with team members, departments and our other offices around the world to produce a variety of deliverables with speed, efficiency and quality.
2+ Years of experience in client facing Project Management role in a SaaS software company;
2+ Years of experience in Project Management role, or equivalent experience;
2+ Years of experience in Development/QA/BA/Technical Solutioning role;
Technical Skills & Work Traits:
- Solid technical background, understanding SaaS systems, architecture and communication; ability to problem solve and think abstractly;
- Can challenge developer estimations, and consider risks;
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to deliver on schedule;
- Experience with CRM and project management tools;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Ability to learn new technology and new products.
Our flagship product, Form.com, coupled with our extraordinary services offerings makes us the global leader in enterprise inspection software. Whether it’s streamlining data capture, automating operations, or dramatically improving data analysis, we deliver unique cloud-based solutions configured to specific enterprise needs. Since beginning operations in 2002, we have become the premier solutions provider and a strategic technology partner for many of the world’s largest enterprises.
Mail résumé to Jeffrey Wong, WorldAPP, 161 Forbes Road, Braintree, MA 02184.