FORM, a stable and mature product company focused on providing leading enterprise data collection applications, is looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager to join our product team which builds the modern SaaS frontline workforce automation software for hundreds of enterprise customers across the globe.
Desired Skills & Experiences:
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Technical Product Manager, Project Manager roles in product software companies
- Experience with customer interviews, working with internal stakeholders and customer feedback
- Experience with using data to drive the product decisions, demonstrated ability to formulate and validate hypotheses
- Experience with brining new features and products to market
- Exceptional writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to solicit, research, discover, define and document software requirements
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work, iterate on the product ideas and deliver the value to market quickly
- Experience with Agile (in Product Owner role or similar) and working within cross-functional teams.
- Experience working in western customers
- Strong sense of ownership, paired with great interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team setting
- Ability to listen well, read well, write well, communicate well, and present well
- Working with the VP of Product and as a part of the Product Steering Committee on identifying the near-term and long-term priorities for the product development.
- Working in collaboration with the Engineering team and the UX design team on implementing the roadmap’s objectives.
- Understanding and deeply caring about users’ needs.
- Analyzing user behavior in conjunction with a designer to understand the strengths and weaknesses of the product and make improvements for the user and business needs.
- Being responsible for writing insightful, clear, and helpful product briefs and specs to ensure everyone on the team has the context they need to do their best work.
- Collaborating with the local engineering team on a day-to-day basis to help engineers to determine the best technical implementation methods.
- Check released stories to meet their goals before production.
- Working with the Product Marketing team on keeping our customers up-to-date on the new feature releases and changes to the product
- Training the internal customer facing teams on the new features and changes to the product
- Define actionable metrics for implemented features for their continuous improvement.
A typical week for the PO might look like:
- Talking with product users to make sure we’re getting things right for them.
- Research similar products to define the common approach.
- Meeting with product and engineering teams to define the best solutions.
- Writing and validating specifications for development.
- Supporting engineer team during development.
- Checking results in release stage from the product perspective.
- Analyzing the usage of implemented features.
- Stable and mature product company
- Global Leader in Data Collection Technologies
- Top-level, talented team and challenging projects
- Professional growth opportunities
- Competitive income offer (and performance-based income review)
- Remote work opportunities as well as great office location (5 minutes from Poshtova Ploscha metro station)
We are the global leader in data collection and business process optimization software — FORM. Whether it’s streamlining data capture, automating form-driven operations, or dramatically improving data analysis, we deliver unique cloud-based solutions configured to the specific enterprise needs. Since beginning operations in 2002, we became the premier solutions provider and a strategic technology partner for many of the world’s largest enterprises.