Middle QA Engineer (UA)
We are looking for Manual QA Engineer who will provide quality test efforts for testing front end, back end, and mobile application.
- analyze the requirements;
- developing the test plans;
- estimating the testing process;
- responsible for the creation, maintenance, and validation of test cases;
- root case failures by reviewing service and device logs;
- participate in the design and implementation of Q/A test strategies and protocols used in QA processes.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Deep practical knowledge of full-cycle QA processes;
- Upper-Intermediate English and higher (we have English communication with our clients);
- 2+ years of experience as a Manual QA Engineer in a Software Company;
- Experience in testing of RESTful or SOAP Web Services;
- Knowledge of web/mobile testing tools;
- Knowledge of multiple test types and ways of organizing them in the process of testing various applications;
- Knowledge of and experience of working with databases;
- Experience in creating/managing test documentation (RTM, test plans, test cases etc.).
Our flagship product, Form.com, coupled with our extraordinary services offerings makes us the global leader in enterprise inspection software. Whether it’s streamlining data capture, automating operations, or dramatically improving data analysis, we deliver unique cloud-based solutions configured to specific enterprise needs. Since beginning operations in 2002, we have become the premier solutions provider and a strategic technology partner for many of the world’s largest enterprises.