What you should know and have:
- Experience in *nix servers administration 3+ years (Unix/Linux);
- Basic knowledges of shell scripting and common GNU tools [bash/grep/awk/sed/etc] and ability to use them;
- Experience in setup and configure any Web servers (Nginx or Apache);
- Experience with configuration of any management system (Ansible or Puppet);
- Experience in setup/support Databases (MySQL, Postgres, Redis, etc.);
- Experience with the following messaging services: Kafka/ActiveMQ, Zookeeper
- Experience with CI/CD tools.
- Basic knowledge of protocols (such as HTTP/HTTPS, FTP/FTPS/SFTP, SMTP);
- Experience with AWS
- Extra bonus points if you have knowledge in Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform
- Good troubleshooting skills;
- "Technical" level of English (reading and writing documentation).
What will you do:
- Support and maintenance application and related services in the production environment;
- Application and related services troubleshooting;
- Analyze and isolate issues;
- Investigating and resolving applications issues escalated by QA, DEV, support (1-st line) or internal monitoring;
- Linux/Solaris administration;
- Java based application support;
- Make continuous improvements to the performance of the system;
- Work on day-to-day tasks and find ways to automate them.
Special Job Requirements:
- Ability to deal with an occasionally flexible schedule;
- Possibility to work with different level of complexity;
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies;
- Enterprise level company;
- Direct contract with US company;
- Convenient location (city centre, few minutes from a subway station);
- The open-minded team that is always ready to help;
- Adequate leadership that sets goals and judges by results.