About the Company:
Diversis Capital (https://www.diversis.com/) is a Los Angeles based investment firm that backs owners and founders all over the world. Since 2013, we’ve invested primarily in software and technology-enabled organizations led by teams looking for a partner to help accelerate growth and create market leaders.
We are building a Ukraine based R&D Hub for software companies in our portfolio. Currently we have over 170 people at our Ukrainian Hub.
We are looking for FORM.com company a Manual QA Engineer with rich background in manual testing, who will provide quality test efforts for our product. You will join a team where QA processes and procedures are not a myth.
- participate in the design and implementation of test strategies and protocols used in QA processes;
- ensure the full application of all relevant QA protocols, processes, and procedures;
- manual testing of the solution of different levels.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2+ years of experience as a QA engineer;
- confident theoretical and practical knowledge of QA approaches and testing principles;
- knowledge of multiple test types and ways of organizing them in the process of testing various applications;
- experience in creating/managing test documentation (RTM, test strategy, test plans, test cases, etc.);
- experience in testing of RESTful or SOAP Web Services (Postman, SOAP UI, etc.);
- experience in working with databases;
- experience in Mobile Testing (Android, iOS);
- good written and spoken English (at least B1 level);
- good communicative skill, team player.
Nice to Have:
- experience with automation and non-functional testing would be a huge plus;
- thorough knowledge of QA best practices across the SDLC;
- practical experience in configuration test suites for CI.
- challenging and exciting work;
- ability to work remotely;
- convenient coworking space just a few minutes from the subway (right after the quarantine);
- social package including health insurance;
- direct contract with US-based company.