L1 Support Analyst
About the Company:
Diversis Capital (https://www.diversis.com/) is a Los Angeles based investment firm that backs owners and founders all over the world. Since 2013, we’ve invested primarily in software and technology-enabled organizations led by teams looking for a partner to help accelerate growth and create market leaders.
We are building a Ukraine based R&D Hub for software companies in our portfolio. Currently we have over 170 people at our Ukrainian Hub.
We are looking for a Support Analyst to assist our customers with problems when using KeySurvey and FORM.com applications.
Should also be familiar with common IT software (i.e. MS Office suite, Salesforce, JIRA) and standard support/escalation processes.
Candidate is expected to support different schedules:
- 8-15 Kyiv Time;
- 10-18 Kyiv Time;
- 14-22 Kyiv Time;
- 17-01 Kyiv Time;
- 23-8 Kyiv Time.
- Respond to incoming customer queries via phone, email or chat;
- Identify customer needs and help customers troubleshoot and consult on specific use cases or issues;
- Replicate, analyze, and document/report product defects (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users);
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers;
- Identify when issues require further escalation and engage with offshore teams for technical issue resolution;
- Provide trainings to new customers;
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members;
- Follow up with customers to ensure that their technical issues are resolved;
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams.
- At least 1-year experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar Technical Support/Help Desk role;
- Experience working with SaaS solutions and technologies;
- Experience using common IT software (MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, Outlook, JIRA, SaaS solutions,) help desk software, and remote support tools (i.e. Go to Meeting, WebEx);
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize issues;
- Patience when handling tough cases;
- Customer focused, experience in handling issues and or customer complaints;
- Excellent written and communication skills;
- Fluent English;
- Experience working with offshore technical teams is a plus.
- challenging and exciting work;
- ability to work remotely;
- convenient coworking space just a few minutes from the subway (right after the quarantine);
- social package including health insurance;
- direct contract with US-based company.