Group Product Manager
FORM is currently looking to recruit a key role into their management structure, the Group Product Manager.
The Group Product Manager is responsible for creating and maintaining the product roadmap and delivering product increments in accordance with the scope and timelines identified in the product roadmap. The Group Product Manager will oversee a team of the product managers, business analysts and user materials that cover multiple aspects of the FORM’s products: mobile, reporting and data analytics, data collection, and others. The Group Product Manager will establish the process for collecting and documenting requirements, scheduling the work to be delivered in product increments, follow through the development process to guarantee that the product increments are delivered on time and with great level of quality, ensure the proper streams of communication of product managers with the technical side of the organization and the business side of the organization.
The requirements for successful candidate include the following:
- Strong experience as a Product Manager, Project Manager or Program Manager for complex enterprise software products or platforms.
- Ability to demonstrate strong planning skills and successful track record of delivering projects on time and on budget, working with development teams of 20+ people.
- Fluent English, ability to communicate freely with business stakeholders in the US and Europe.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, ability to set priorities and stick to the priorities in the world of ever-changing requirements, while being open to changing the priorities when they truly need to be changed.
- Ability to work under uncertainty.
- Strong understanding of the business values in the enterprise software world, ability to rely on the business values when working with the rest of the team or setting priorities.
- Strong technical skills, ability to communicate with the development/QA/production teams with the excellent level of mutual understanding. Ability to assess the estimates provided by the teams.
- High quality standards, ability to make the rest of team to live up to the quality standards. Pragmatic decision making keeping in mind quality.
- Strong training and leadership skills, ability to inspire and build confidence.
The responsibilities of the Group Product Manager will include but be limited to:
- Maintaining an up-to-date accurate product roadmap for 6 months out.
- Ensuring the on-time and high-quality delivery of product increments per the definition on the roadmap
- Management of the Product Management team (Currently 4 PMs), setting expectations, training, hiring, etc.
- Management of Design/UX team, help the interface between PMs and Design.
- Making sure that team produces excellent requirements for the development, such that accurately reflect the business requirements and deliver the value to the business.
- Responsible for the process and execution for the Product Managers.
- Working closely with the Head of Development, Head of QA, Head of Production, Finance, HR to ensure that the teams required to deliver the roadmap are properly staffed, trained and managed.
- Working closely with the business representatives: Sales, Support, Professional Services to create proper priorities for the roadmap.