IT System Administrator
We are searching for an IT System Administrator with a good command of Microsoft 365 (including Office 365 and Azure AD) and Windows system (Server, Active Directory) who is able to perform application administration and do some user support (including Mac and Linux endpoints).
The focus for this position will be on managing IT systems, critical for company operations and business processes, as well as supporting and maintaining end-user workstations.
The team, that we are extending by adding this position is the primary IT support at FORM. Whether we’re getting a new employee setup with a device or making sure our video conferencing technology is set up for a meeting, they are the ones who ensures that everything goes smoothly.
Day-to day activities will include:
- Performing application administration (Microsoft 365, JIRA, Confluence, Teamcity, Git etc.) including user access provisioning and deprovisioning
- Provisioning of physical and virtual servers, desktops and Laptops, operating systems, network equipment, software and applications.
- Troubleshooting, repair and recovery from hardware, software and service failures. Daily monitoring of IT infrastructure and response/escalation for events and issues requiring immediate troubleshooting and resolution.
Candidate Shall meet the following requirements:
- Experience with Windows OS family at the level of advanced user (cmd, driver and software installation)
- Solid knowledge of the hardware part
- Active Directory (group polices, security policies etc.)
- DHCP, DNS, VPN
- Knowledge of POP3, SMTP, ARP, DNS, HTTP, HTTPS protocol
- Administering of OS Windows, Linux, MacOS. Software installation
- Some background in Linux, MacOS, and open source tools
- Being willing and capable of learning new things, taking on responsibility and working in a team
- English at the level sufficient to read documentation and basic interaction with users
- Maintaining Active Directory service and user base (including Azure AD)
- Installation and configuration of OS (Windows, Linux, MacOS)
- Installation and configuration of additional software
- Provisioning and revoking access to cloud systems
- Installation, configuration and basic repair of PC, laptops and other IT equipment and peripherals
- Consulting of users (including foreign offices) in relation to technical questions (support)
- Network working capacity monitoring
- Implementation of technical security systems and software
- Notification of planned and emergency service interruptions, informing users about current issues and status of their resolution (upon request)