Business Analyst (UA)
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our product team which builds the complex SaaS B2B platform.
- Work with Product Managers, SCRUM/Kanban teams, UX Designers, Tech Writers;
- Communicate with external stakeholders;
- Elicit, analyze, validate and manage requirements;
- Specify requirements (user stories and use-cases including UML diagrams, UI behavior description).
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Analytical and systems thinking;
- 1+ years of experience in the role of business/functional/system analyst;
- Experience in transition of business requirements into specifications for SCRUM teams;
- Experience in visual modelling (UML, business process, data flows);
- Understanding of SDLC and Agile principles;
- Understanding of User Experience principles;
- English - Advanced.
Will be a plus:
- Certification in Business/Requirement Analysis;
- Scrum Alliance CSPO Certificate or equivalent;
- Degree in Computer Science;
- Practical experience in REST-API, JSON, XML;
- Experience in data collection domain.
Our flagship product, Form.com, coupled with our extraordinary services offerings makes us the global leader in enterprise inspection software. Whether it’s streamlining data capture, automating operations, or dramatically improving data analysis, we deliver unique cloud-based solutions configured to specific enterprise needs. Since beginning operations in 2002, we have become the premier solutions provider and a strategic technology partner for many of the world’s largest enterprises.